Do You Know What to Do if Injured in an Accident?
Are you the victim of an accident in Los Angeles?
Has another’s negligent driving caused you injuries, or do you think you are the victim of medical malpractice; you need to know what to do to protect your interests and maximize your claim. At the Los Angeles law offices of National Choice Lawyers, our experienced personal injury lawyer wants you to maximize your work injury or accident claim. To do that, you need to keep and preserve all of the information concerning your accident. Most importantly, you need to contact an experienced personal injury lawyer.
Protect your interests by knowing what to do as a victim of a personal injury in Los Angeles
When someone’s carelessness injures you, take these important steps to help us settle your claim fairly and quickly with the maximum compensation. This applies to all types of accidental injuries, such as work related injuries, car accidents and malpractice by medical practitioners.
- Speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer before you make any oral or written statements to an insurance company adjuster or representative.
- Keep a record of the names of all insurance company representatives who have tried to contact you, including employer representatives in a work injury accident.
- Write down everything you can recall about the accident, such as the time of day, weather and lighting conditions at the time.
- Write down the names of all witnesses to the accident and names of all police or other investigators at the scene.
- Keep all evidence such as photos of the accident scene and vehicles, damaged belongings, receipts for repairs and replacement of damaged property, and records of household work done for you by others because of your injuries.
- Keep a record or calendar of all your medical treatments including dates, times, mileage and the names of all medical providers who examined or treated you.
- Keep all bills and receipts for medical treatment and prescriptions.
- Don’t throw out any papers given to you by doctors, including work restrictions and test results.
Put your trust in an experienced accident lawyer serving Los Angeles County
At National Choice Lawyers we will successfully get you the compensation you deserve. Don’t go to battle with an insurance company without our help. Call us right now to set up a free consultation at 877-375-8424 or contact us online.